We are a general practitioner's office in the center of Prague.
In addition to Czech clients, we focus on English and Italian-speaking clients.
We are official surgery of the Italian embassy in the Czech Republic.
We have contracts with all health insurance companies
We also treat foreigners, we speak Czech, English and Italian
We provide occupational health services for companies and employers
We also provide health care programmes not covered by public insurance with online access
Salubrita in new
The practice of MUDr. Vanda Řezníčková (primárnípéče.cz) now operates under the name Salubrita. Please pay attention to the new phone number and new health care programmes. We look forward to seeing you again.
1. I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for SALUBRITA, such as: personal name and surname, information on the visit to the laboratory, gender, address of permanent residence, telephone number, e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as "personal data"). / p>
2. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is this consent to the processing of personal data.
3. Organization, management and provision of health and laboratory services within the meaning of Act No. 372/2011 Coll., On health services and conditions for their provision (hereinafter referred to as the “Health Services Act”);
4. If communications are sent to the data subject's e-mail address within the first purpose specified in the provision of paragraph 3 of this consent, each individual e-mail message will always include a clear and unambiguous possibility to refuse to send further such communications. Refusal to send further communications by e-mail does not constitute a withdrawal of this consent to the processing of personal data.
5. I hereby acknowledge that SALUBRITA will not transfer my personal data to other persons, except in the case of processing personal data for SALUBRITA in connection with the services that SALUBRITA has ordered from such other person who will be in a legal status. REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) personal data) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
6. I agree that SALUBRITA will process my personal data for the above-mentioned purposes (or purpose) and store it for the duration of the above-mentioned purposes (or purpose), but for a maximum period of 5 (in words: five) years.
< p> 7. I am aware that I may revoke this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on the consent, which was given before the revocation (revocation of consent has no retroactive effect). An appeal may be made by a unilateral written declaration to SALUBRITA, delivered to SALUBRITA's registered office
8. This consent is a free, concrete, informed and unambiguous expression of my will and I give it voluntarily and free of charge.